Sunday, August 21, 2011

TIRED

I'm tired of being sad. 
I'm tired of crying. 
I'm tired of feeling empty inside. 
I'm tired of feeling worthless. 
I'm tired of feeling stuck.
I'm tired of feeling crazy.
I'm tired of being alone. 
I'm tired of yelling.
I'm tired of pretending. 
 
 
 
I'm tired of dreaming of a life I will never have. 
I'm tired of missing things. 
I'm tired of missing people.  
I'm tired of remembering.  
I'm tired of wishing I could start all over. 
I'm tired of not being able to just let go. 
I'm tired of faking it.  
I'm tired of being different.  
I'm tired of being angry.  
I'm tired of needing help. 
I'm tired of always wondering when God is finally going to let me be happy.  
Most of all, I'm just I'm tired of being tired. 
 
-(Poem Hunter) sabrina confused-

8 comments:

kay masingan said...

DiDa,
are u ok?

BOBOayeeN said...

Dida....i tried of evtyhing hu hu::)))

Aki said...

semat sudah tu poem.. tapi paling manang juga tu clown la.. hm,I'm tired of being tired kak.. :-p

fashla said...

mids..
never do..

beaty said...

erm relax ko dida..let just express our gratitude for what we have now..

.dida mumin♥ said...

@kay masingan im fine...thanx kay..dun wory...;)

Unknown said...

tired of being tired..like that dear..

Takpe dear,saya tak amik hati..don't be sorry k..:)

Woofer Storm said...

sy penat nak p keja..heheeee