Friday, February 25, 2011

Monster Mommy!

start with a big smile and a *wink*wink*.......

yes! as a mother of 2 little very actives boys, i admit that i will become a monster sometimes, i always dream and hoping and trying to be a super duper mommy for them,and for the past maximum 2 hours i still can stand their manners, i am trying harder not to yelling or screaming or scolding them..unfortunately, it seem never works at all!

Watching them running, jumping, screaming, crying and all the chaos, everything seem uncontrolled and that time i will become a MONSTER!!! with my big round eyes and high tone voice with two hands on my waist, dhanie & rafael will slow down a bit! =), relieved ....
but a minute later they will started it over again and again and again...

All i can do is hold my breathe and be patient, they were only a kids, and a kids always be a kid their world is only for play, jump, scream, running and fun!

As a mother, i admit that my world is shaking and upside down by the kids but they also create my deep happiness, even though the seem soooo naughty but still they're my reason to breathe! They just everything to me....

Dhanie will asks me sometimes "mommy, do you love me?" while hugging me tight, and by heard that my heart will completely melt! my answer was always"yes, definitely i do love you both" but the words seem not complete enough to explain how much and deep my love to them, they may not know how much is it but i am sure that they can feel my love to them, a mother's love, truly love...


To Dhanie & Rafael, monster mommy loves you both so much!

No comments: