Thursday, April 14, 2011

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OF 2011

Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez has been named People's Most Beautiful Woman of 2011. While the gorgeous 41-year-old “American Idol” host spends a lot of time getting glammed up for red carpet events, Lopez tells the mag she prefers the time she spends at home with hubby Marc Anthony and their 3-year-old twins, Max and Emme, without having a stitch of makeup on her face. “That’s when I’m happiest,” she smiles. “Just being able to touch my face and rub my eyes and put my fingers in my hair and not having to worry about messing it up is so much better.” As for her “diva” reputation, J.Lo admits, “I kind of like it. We’ve kind of owned it now. But I certainly don’t like and I’ve never been a person who has what they call ‘diva behavior,’ which is something they tried to pin on me for a long time."

P/s : OMG!!! She's really got the looks! (",)v

3 comments:

aLeesYa's Mummy said...

okeh..tq for viewing my blog..
salam kenal sambil follow...jgn lupa follow aleesya's mummy blog juga ye..

EJA said...

jom follow dan komen saya balik kita gegarkan http://menulisdenganhati.blogspot.com/2011/04/ben-ashaari-gegar-lagi.html

Dausinstep said...

http://dausinstep.blogspot.com

jgn lupe singgah ye